Avoid Costly Damage in Seattle with Water Mitigation Services
Available 24/7 in Seattle, SERVPRO® Offers Water Mitigation and Restoration
In simple terms, water mitigation is the process of response and action whenever you have a water-related emergency within your Seattle home. Whether you have flooding from burst pipes or an overflowing second-floor bath, you need someone to get there fast to begin remediation. SERVPRO offers prompt, efficient water mitigation to help you avoid immense costs and disruption in your home. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster, making us the number one team in the area for water removal services and drying!
Water mitigation in Seattle is a complex process involving urgent measures to rid your home of damage. In some circumstances, it will not be limited to water extraction alone. It may also include restoration, repair, and mold remediation.
What does SERVPRO do for water mitigation?
SERVPRO’s IICRC-certified water restoration technicians (WRT) have a multitude of techniques and tools at their disposal to facilitate mitigation and restoration on your property. Steps often include:
- Examination of your premises to determine the root cause of the water emergency.
- Classifying the water damage with a ranking of 1 to 3 so we know how to proceed. With category 3 being the most hazardous, you and anyone inside your home must not come into contact with the water.
- Drying and extraction begin after the inspection and classification. We use fans, dehumidifiers, pumps, and specialized tools to help us remove as much water as quickly as possible.
- Removal of damaged contents from the water-impact zone. Items get sorted and tested for salvageability. Contents we are unable to salvage gets disposed of. Things we can clean and dry get separated and treated before storing as the rest of the restoration takes place.
- Proper cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces begin with the help of anti-microbial and anti-bacterial products.
- Reconstruction and replacement of materials, as needed, using controlled demolition.
At SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast, we always make it “Like it never even happened” with the help of our proven water mitigation process. Call us at (206) 362-9295!