About SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast
Dean & Kirk L. McDonald
Owners of SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast
SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Rental Housing Association of WA (RHAWA)
- Seattle Executives Association
- Builders Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington (IIABW)
- Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA)