Can Storms Damage Private Property?
Storms in Seattle Commonly Lead to Water Intrusion. SERVPRO Water Removal Services Can Help Reduce Losses
Seattle is one of the largest cities on the West Coast of the United States, with 3.98 million residents calling it home. During the Klondike Gold Rush era, the region gained prominence as a stopover point for fortune seekers coming to and from Alaska. The waterfront city borders the Puget Sound, which made it a famous trading outpost for several centuries. The constant influx of miners, factory workers, and tradespeople have also led to Seattle's rich cultural diversity with many Asian neighborhoods and districts. While initially a shipping gateway, Seattle has reinvented itself in recent years as a global technological hub with giants like Microsoft and Amazon being founded by Seattle-born Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, respectively.
The region's cultural melting pot has also created a diverse range of music that gained global appeal. Among famous artists from Seattle are Ray Charles, Jimi Hendrix, Quincy Jones, and Nirvana. Most of the sought after destinations in Seattle are closely related to its rich cultural heritage. Whether that is at Pike Place Market, where the unique practice of fish throwing brings in thousands of visitors each day, or at International China Town just off the Pioneer Square, home of companies like Starbucks and T-mobile, Seattle is a constantly evolving city. In 2013, it was listed as one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States.
- T-mobile Park is an enormous Major League Baseball arena on First Avenue, the local team's home, the Seattle Mariners. The stadium hosts 47,929 people on game days that provide a fantastic live atmosphere.
- Pike Place Market attracts thousands of visitors a day, with many historical tours available. Much of the seafood makes its way into Seattle's thriving restaurant culture. Pike Place is also renowned for its unique tradition of 'fish throwing.'
- The Boeing Museum covers the history of Boeing Aircraft, which was based in Seattle. Highlights include the moon buggy and other military aircraft. Regular tours of the Boeing museum are taken by visitors to Seattle each year.
SERVPRO Storm Water Removal Services Can Help Recover your Business after a Violent Weather Event.
Coastal cities are often at a higher risk of violent storms and weather events. In severe cases, roofs can be torn off, flash flooding can occur, and power outages are frequent during storms. SERVPRO can reduce losses to your home, restore power and remove excess water.
A storm can lead to business owners needing emergency commercial water removal in Seattle. Getting rid of excess water can be complicated by the solid waste in the water intrusion, power outages, or accessibility issues. SERVPRO technicians can restore your home and use industrial powered pumping equipment to remove large bodies of water before it causes excessive damage.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction equipment can be deployed quickly.
- Submersible electric pumps can transport hundreds of gallons out of the premises.
- Portable generators can be brought onsite in the case of a power outage.
Reduce the risk of permanent damage to your business. Contact SERVPRO of Seattle Northeast for commercial water removal at (206) 362-9295.